||All passengers names must be provided as shown in their passports
||Please verify and confirm that the travel dates and flight details on your Itinerary are correct.
||Please ensure all compulsory Entry Visas are duly applied and obtained for all countries of visit.
||Please ensure all Transit Visas are duly applied for all stopovers and transit countries.
||All passports must have at least 7 months of validity upon completion of return journey.
||Biometric Passport is required for all passengers transiting or travelling to USA.
||Visitors to USA are required to apply ESTA Authorization.
||Please issue your air tickets before your ticketing deadline to avoid flight auto-cancellation.
||Please purchase adequate travel insurance policy for your own protection.
||Once tickets are issued, there are applicable penalty and admin charges for any changes or cancellation to your booking. Please refer to the exact conditions of the specific booking and/or contact our Travel Consultant for more details.
||To qualify, the child must still be below 12 years old upon the return journey.
||To qualify, the infant must still be below 24 months old upon the return journey.
||Please reconfirm your flight departures at least 72hrs ahead for all applicable airlines.
||Please inform us at the time of booking if you are suffering from any illnesses, disabilities and/or require assistance for the entire duration of your flight(s).
- We accept cash in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated. Please ask for a payment receipt as proof of payment.
- You may walk in to make payment during our office hours
Click here to view a location map of our office.
|Mondays to Fridays
||9am to 6pm
||9am to 1pm
|Sundays and Public Holidays
- Please provide a Photo ID for verification purposes with contact number & address.
- Cheque must be received by MISA Travel at least 5 working days before your departure date.
- This requirement is necessary to allow us to reach the customer in the event that the effects is not cleared by the bank.
- You can mail your cheque in advance to us for clearing of your payment before ticket issuance/collection at our office or delivery of the tickets to you at your office/home island-wide.
- Tickets can however be released immediately for cheque payments if you provide a credit card for us to charge in the event of a bad cheque. Once your cheque is cleared by the bank, we will void your charge slip and mail it back to you.
- Any returned cheque will be subjected to a minimum of SGD200 penalty for administration fees.
- Customers who wish to bank in Cheque Payment directly into MISA Travel DBS Bank Account will have to wait until your cheque have been cleared by our DBS Bank before your payment is considered as GOOD PAYMENT and the air tickets will then thereafter be issued. This will require a waiting period of at least 3 working days.
- We accept the following cards:
- American Express (not applicable for online payment) *
* For payment made by Amercian Express credit cards,
there will be a non-refundable 2% administrative fee that is levied by Amex
- Making payment online
- Applicable to Visa and Mastercard cardholders only.
- Subject to service fee
- Please furnish us with the following documents for verification:
Please scan them into digital format files (JPEG or PDF) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please contact a member of our customer service for the appropriate fax number if you wish to fax to us.
- Image copy of your credit card (front & back)
- Image copy of credit card holder's passport or photo identification
- Image copy of travelers' passports or photo identification if the credit card holder is not part of the traveling party
- All transactions are subject to approval by our credit card processing department. Matters concerning approval will be notified to you accordingly.
- Payment is to be made in SGD through Telegrahic Transfer our DBS Bank Account. Please contact us at (65) 6538-0318 or email at email@example.com for our bank account information.
- For overseas transfer, any and all bank service charges will need to be borne by the payee.
- Payment is to be made in SGD through ATM Transfer to one of our following banks:
- Clearing Period
||For transfer from and to accounts within the same bank
|3 working days
||For transfer between accounts from 2 different bank, eg UOB to POSB
- Please send an email to the following 2 email addresses to inform us of your successful transfer
- Please obtain a written acknowledgement from your travel consultant on our reception of your funds transfer.
- Please kindly note that your e-Tickets will not be automatically be issued unless MISA Travel Ticketing Staff has acknowledged acceptance of your payment and will notify you that your e-Tickets have been issued accordingly. Kindly take note that we require at least 2 working days to issue your e-Tickets.
- Please note that MISA Travel reserves the right to reject any customer's payment if the Ticketing Deadline has already expired and the seats have been auto-cancelled.
- If every sector in your travel arrangement is confirmed and you are definite on your travel plans, please issue your tickets early to avoid the possibility of auto-cancellation of your booking due to missed ticketing deadlines. This is especially important during peak seasons, where there are long waiting list for the flights that you are initially confirmed on. Auto-cancellation of booking due to ticketing deadlines can occur if we are unable to contact you when the ticketing deadline given by the airline approaches and is subsequently lapsed. Please check with our Ticketing Staff at the point of booking. If a ticketing deadline is given to you, please observe it strictly to avoid auto-cancellation.
||Please refer to the applicable booking conditions, ticket restrictions and MISA Travel's Sales Terms and Conditions, or contact your travel consultant for procedures on making changes to your booking. You can request for changes by:
Please refer to the applicable booking conditions, ticket restrictions and MISA Travel's Sales Terms and Conditions, or contact your travel consultant for procedures on making changes to your booking.
Before tickets have been issued
Please contact us by:
After tickets have been issued
You are not allowed to make any cancellations. You will need to submit your tickets for refund. Please contact us to verify if the tickets are eligible for refund. Do note that it may take up to 6 months to process the refund application before you can be refunded.
||Before we can submit your tickets for refund, please refer to the applicable booking conditions, ticket restrictions and MISA Travel's Sales Terms and Conditions, or contact our travel consultants to verify the eligibility of refund for your tickets. If your tickets are eligible for refund, the process will be as follows:
Do note that all refund applications are subject to the individual airline's approval, as well as applicable MISA Travel's administrative fees.
- Obtain a written acknowledgment from your travel consultant on the refund application.
- Submit the tickets and apply for an refund to the airline
- As soon as the refund payment is ready from the airline, MISA Travel will process the refund payment to the customer
- This process may take up to 6 months